Sunday, September 25, 2011

Ways To Give

Looking for ways to give to great causes without spending a penny of your own?

I recently joined GoodSearch.com – and now every time I shop online and search the internet, a donation is made to my Gospel for Asia. It’s easy, doesn’t cost me a thing, and has turned my every day actions of searching and shopping into ways to help further the gospel and save souls!

Oh…and even better…GoodSearch.com provides over 100,000 of the most up-to-date coupons so not only can you do good, but you can save money too!

Please help me support Gospel for Asia or choose your own favorite cause and start making a difference today! Click for instructions.

Ever shop at Tom Thumb, Randalls, Kroger, or Albertsons? To find out how they will donate to GFA because of you, or other cost-free ways to give check out www.gfa.org/costfree/

Another way to give, maybe the most important way of all, would be by signing a petition.



callformercy.com

No comments: