Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Blog Award

Today I'm awarding the lovely girls below:
Ashley
Breana
Heather
With the Liebster Award!

Thanks so much Mareelana and Eve for giving it to me!

The Liebster is awarded to bloggers with less than 200 followers. It is an opportunity to shine the light on great blogs and their authors in an effort to build readership.

Rules:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them.

2. Give the Liebster Blog Award to five bloggers and let them know in a comment on their blog.

3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.

4. Have faith your followers will spread the love to other bloggers.

5. Have blogging fun!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Thanks so much, Ashlin!!
Love ya, girl!
Elisera, Rhen, and Catlia <3

Breana said...

Wow! Thank you so much!! I am very honored with this, girl! :) I enjoy reading your blog and you are a great encouragement to me, as well! God bless girl!