Sunday, September 4, 2011

My Hiding Place

I am lost. . . He is the Way! John 14:6

I am weak. . . He is my Strength! Psalm 27:2

I stumble. . . He is a firm foundation! 1 Cor. 3:11, Ps. 62:1-2

I have failed. . . He is Victorious! John 16:33

I am a slave to myself and my sin. . . He has broken all chains. Romans 8:37, 2 Cor 5:17

I will run away. . . He will come for me. Isaiah 40:11,

I will leave you. . . He shall stay. Deuteronomy 7:9,

I am forsaken. . . He will take care of me! Psalm 27:10

I feel useless. . . He has a plan for my life! Jeremiah 29:11

I cannot see. . . He showed me His Light. John 14:19, Psalm 27:1

The Lord is so good! (And that's a huge understatement.) Spend time with your Creator today. Make Him your All in all. Seek His will for you in His Word, the Bible, daily. Come before His throne in prayer each day. Taste and see that the Lord is good!

The Lord has promised good to me,
His word my hope secures;
He will my shield and portion be,
as long as life endures.

Yea, when this flesh and heart shall fail,
and mortal life shall cease,
I shall possess, within the veil,
a life of joy and peace.



1 comment:

Sarah said...

Beautiful. So true.