Tuesday, September 6, 2011

A Must Read

I want to lend this book to everyone, and yet I want to keep it so that I can re-read it.

It's written by K. P. Yohannan, one of my favorite speakers, so I knew I would like it... But I didn't know I how much would love it!

Excluding the Bible, I don't think I've ever been moved by a book so much! It is convicting, inspiring, and God glorifying. I'm telling you: you have to order this book right now.

You can get your free copy of REVOLUTION IN WORLD MISSIONS. I'm positive you will not regret it. It will convict, challenge, and change you.

If you prefer, get the PDF or MP3 downloads.

I've been wanting to post quotes from the book here on my blog, but I end up wanting to do whole pages, then the entire chapter, then I just wanted to post the whole book chapter by chapter. It's that good!

But you don't have to take my word for it.





What are you waiting for? Get your book today, and be prepared to be challenged!

1 comment:

Eve Victorie said...

Ashlin,

I just awarded you the Lovely Blog Award! Go here to claim it: http://swordmaidenforchrist.blogspot.com/2011/09/lovely-blog-award.html :)