Sunday, June 26, 2011

He Is Faithful

"When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee." -Isaiah 43:2

Sometimes God doesn't take us over the water, or pull us out of the fire; sometimes He takes us through it. It, at times, feels unbareable. But He is so much bigger than my problems. His strength and mercy is enough when I let Him take me through.

I recently listened to a sermon called "As Always, So Now Also" by Pastor Randy Cox. God truly blessed me with that sermon. (You can listen to it at thecrowncollege.com/chapel_archive/) The first thing the pastor said was "You cannot plan a better course for you life than what God has already planned."

Psalm 30:5b "Weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning"

There is nothing that compares to the good and acceptable and perfect will of God!

I hope you have a blessed week.

-Ashlin

P.S. Summer is my busiest season so I hope you don't expect to many posts until Autumn. ;-)

No comments: