Saturday, September 18, 2010

My Hiding Place

Psalms 32:7 You are my hiding place;
You shall preserve me from trouble;
You shall surround me with songs of deliverance.


Psalms 62:6
He only is my rock and my salvation;
He is my defense;
I shall not be moved.



Psalms 94:22 But the LORD has been my defense,
And my God the rock of my refuge.


Proverbs 14:26 In the fear of the LORD there is strong confidence,
And His children will have a place of refuge.


Psalms 71:3 Be my strong refuge,
To which I may resort continually;
You have given the commandment to save me,
For You are my rock and my fortress.


Psalms 61:3 For You have been a shelter for me,
A strong tower from the enemy.


Psalms 143:9b
In You I take shelter.


2 Samuel 22:47 “The LORD lives!
Blessed be my Rock!
Let God be exalted,
The Rock of my salvation!

3 comments:

Nightingale said...

Lovely blog, Ashlin! Beautiful posts by a beautiful girl! :)

Love ya!
Risa <3

Ashlin said...

Thank you so much, sis!
♥Ashlin

Joshua1:9 said...

you amaze me - mom