Thursday, May 1, 2014

Good Morning Lord

I got this in my inbox this morning. I hope it blesses you, as it did me.

Verse of the Day -- Psalm 25:14 The secret [or intimacy] of the Lord is
for those who fear Him . . .

Thought for the Day 
God longs to be close to you!

Mini Bible Study for the Day

How many Christians long to have a more intimate relationship with God?
The word "secret" in this verse is also translated "counsel" or
"intimacy." To fear Him means to obey Him. It means that because we
recognize the majesty and awesomeness of who He is, we long to obey
Him, or please Him, in every sense of the word.

Obedience is our gift of love to Jesus Christ, and He promises that in
return for our obedience, He will give us greater intimacy with Himself
and the Father.

He who has My commandments and keeps them, he it is who loves Me and he
who loves Me shall be loved by My Father, and I will love him, and will
disclose myself to him. --John 14:21 Every time--every moment--we consciously choose to allow God's Spirit
to be in control of our lives, we become closer to and more intimate
with Jesus Christ.

♥Ashlin

No comments: