Friday, August 2, 2013

Cute Stuff

This isn't really like me, and I will not make a habit of it, but I've got nothing "special" or worthwhile in the post. Might not want to waste your time - just a heads up.

Last warning: the title says it all. All that's below is just random stuff I find cute.


That's just cute.


Look at that face! Look at it!

When my sister saw this she said, "They're so pretty - it hurts!"

 No one - NO ONE - can deny the cuteness in these next two pictures.



 Many people may see absolutely no cuteness in these last two. But it's my blog. Yes, rats are cute to me. Sorry. Same with kitties.


Another quote I love. ↓

Know that there is often hidden in us a dormant poet, always young and alive. - Le Musset

Have you seen ↓this↓ short? It is so cute.


Okay, that's it. I got that little bug out. What can I say? I had to share something cute with you. =) I'm satiated...

No comments: