Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Tag! You're It!

I've been tagged by those three wonderful Maidens of Virture! The very ones who wrote the last guest post on purity!
So, here is how this tag works:
All my readers get a chance to learn a bit more about this writer, Ashlin.
If you are tagged, post these rules and post 11 random things about yourself. Answer the questions the I (the tagger) ask you, then create 11 new questions for the people you tag, and go to their blog and let them know they've been tagged. Got it?
The questions I was given:
1. Favorite Bible character? Well, assuming Jesus, the Father, and the Spirit are not included... I'm thinking Peter! But I'm not sure I have a favorite between all those amazing men of God like Abraham, Paul, Elisha, Moses...
2. Cat or dog? >'-'< I think there is no better pet than a dog that really loves you, but I'd choose a cat any day! I know that isn't logical. But my answer is a cat.
3. Ford Mustang or Chevy Camaro? Mustang.
4. Would you rather explore a cave or hike a mountain? Hike a mountain!
5. Fiction or non-fiction? Fiction. Much more room for the imagination!
6. Clothing item of choice: comfortably classy or delightfully dressy? Delightfully Dressy!
7. What is your birthstone? Aquamarine. Does any body else have a March birthday?
8. Favorite board-game? I really like board-games, so it's hard for me to choose. I think I like Gestures best.
9. Favorite movie? Can I say ALL of Sherwood Pictures movies? Courageous! Fireproof! Facing The Giants! Flywheel! I love them all and could watch them all the time. I don't tire of them!
10. Algebra or Geometry? Biology or Chemistry? Easy: Algebra and Chemistry!
11. If you could travel back in time, which era would you choose? Renaissance, Western (early American), Ancient China, etc. I would choose Bible time. I know, the Bible was written over a 1400 to 1800 year period ... "Ancient China" covers a considerable amount of time too!
The Eleven fun facts about me:
1. I talk to myself so much that sometimes I argue with myself. Sadly, I'm not joking.
2. Legally, I have three sisters and two brothers. But I also have five other sisters and two brothers that I was able to be a big foster sister to. I love dearly, and will never stop loving, praying for, and hurting for them. And while whenever I'm asked how many siblings I have, I always respond, "Five" inwardly, I consider myself the big sister to more than five, and I'm sure I always will.
3. I read each one of your blogs when I get the chance, and I do my best to pray for you all. I'm blessed to have you following my blog.
4. Keith Green and Amy Carmichael are two of my heros.
5. I love dance! And I may randomly/unintentional break out in dance at any given moment. Pirouettes are most common.
6. I like to write but I didn't know that until my older sister told me I did. And that's another thing about me.
7. A few people (namely two of my sisters and my parents....Okay, maybe my cousin too =] ) know me better than I know myself. I remember having a hard time deciding between two things when my older sister said, "Well, you like this better than that, right? So just go will this." And I thought, "Oh. Yeah I do, you're right! That was easy." But, it would be pretty easy for people to know just as much about me as I do. When you read number eight that should be a little clearer.
8. I "wear my heart on my sleeve" as they say. Whomever "they" are. Well... right now "they" is me, but when "they" is others who know me, then "they" would say that too.
9. I would rather dress bold, and wear something like this:
than dress with the simple beauty of a plain skirt and shirt. Like this:


I do like both styles, and actually tend to go with more simplicity like the latter picture. But that is probably just because the former style is harder to come by... =)
10. Number ten is that I believe homeshooling is generaly the best way to go, and I am so thankful to my parents for homeshooling me. Mom, thanks!
11.I am a people person. (Writing that makes me want to sing ♪♫People... People who neeeeed people♪♪) I pretty much wish I was friends with everyone I meet.
Alright! Now I tag all of my followers! Here are my question for those who take the tag:
1. When and how did you become a Christian? (Story time)
2. How many siblings do you have and what is your "place"? i.e. Oldest, Second born, Middle, ect.
3. Do you prefer skirts/dresses or pants/shorts?
4. If you could choose from any occupation, which would you like best?
5. What Book(s) of the Bible are you currently reading in your devotions?
6. Which movie genre is your favorite?
7. Which of your birthdays is most memorable? (Again, a story is meant to be in the answer.)
8. If you could live anywhere in the world [or galaxy] where would you live and why there?
9. How many pets have you had in your lifetime?
10. Would you consider yourself an avid reader?
11. Why did you orginally decide to blog?
Thank you so much for tagging me, 3 Maidens for tagging me. I enjoyed this game of tag. And thank you all so much for being guest authors here! You are a blessing.
I hope you all enjoy being tagged!

No comments: