Monday, May 16, 2011

Putting Your All On the Altar (Day 1)

I have heard the voice of Jesus calling clearly "Follow Me"
No one else would ever promise life eternal and so free.

All to Thee, I give my all to Thee,
All to Thee, Thine only will I be;
All to Thee, O Christ of Calvary,
My prayer shall ever be, my all to Thee.

Tho' unworthy of salvation, Jesus sought me for His own;
On the cross He died to save me, now I long to make Him known.

All to Thee, I give my all to Thee,
All to Thee, Thine only will I be;
All to Thee, O Christ of Calvary,
My prayer shall ever be, my all to Thee.

Only Jesus is the answer for the happiness we seek;
He alone can lift life's burden, and give strength unto the weak.

All to Thee, I give my all to Thee,
All to Thee, Thine only will I be;
All to Thee, O Christ of Calvary,
My prayer shall ever be,
my all to Thee.


Psalms 37:3-6, "Trust in the LORD, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed. Delight thyself also in the LORD: and He shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in Him; and He shall bring it to pass. And He shall bring forth thy righteousness as the light, and thy judgment as the noonday."

We are told that when we draw near to God and He will draw near to us! Cleanse your hands, and purify your hearts. (James 7:8)

This is the first day. In the beginning we may be filled to the brim with motivation and joy, but be prepared; you will face counter attack from the enemy. Don't let the fire die down.


~Ashlin



P.S. What Scripture are you memorizing? Are you learning anything new? Feel free to share things you've gone through along the way. I would love to hear from you. I wouldn't mind seeing a giant comment anytime this week. ; ]

No comments: