Saturday, January 29, 2011

Ten Songs

Emma the second follower from the left wrote,
"if your heart desires, for your top ten post you can leave a link to my blog so that all of your followers can check out all the other links here, however you don't have to if you really really don't want to {but it would be nice so we could all share.} also, if you don't want to make a top ten post, you can always leave your ten favorite songs in a comment.

ready, set, go!"

Feel free to post your own top ten and the put a link over at her blog.
Any way, here are my "top" ten:
 Crucified by Salvador


Hiding Place by Steven Curtis Chapman


David Danced by Salvador


Live Out Loud by Steven Curtis Chapman


I Need Thee Every Hour by Fernando Ortega


Little Bit Of Love by Rebecca St James


Psalm 139 by Sons of Korah (I also like this one by Rebecca St James)


You Put This Love In My Heart by Keith Green


Rescue the Perishing by Cindy Foote

Happy Day by Tim Hughes
 



(Bonus song: Give Me Jesus by Fernando Ortega.... Of course I could have dozens of bonus songs and all of them would be hymns. I love hymns so much that they need their own list. One site I use with my everyday is hymnsite.com. They have the music and the lyrics to nearly every hymn. So it's easy to sing along to because they play the tune for you. (Organ, bells or piano!) Another thing I like is the "Play a Random Hymn" button; it's a great way to learn new hymns!)

2 comments:

Ashley Hoover said...

I think it would be hard to pick my top ten songs, I like so many! :) I do like several on your list, a few of them I've never heard.

Ashlin said...

You can click on the titles of the songs if you want to listen them; they're links to listen to the song.