Thursday, February 21, 2013

Michael Jr.

    Michael Jr. is my favorite comedian. Period. (I said period even though I put a period already to add emphasis. It's redundant and weird but I've seen it done. One thing I've never seen done, though, is for someone to explain why the said 'period'. . . Now that's weird. . .)
    As I have already said, this month is is Black History Month. I'd love to hear some of what you've been learning about. What is your favorite black historical figure? Have you learned of any new people from history this month that you previously had never heard of?
    Well, you might enjoy testing your knowledge of Black History by watching this funny and interesting video by Micheal Jr.
Take your pick, they're both funny. You can pick both, it's okay.
 

 This guy is just plain funny. I call him hilarious. He is a Christian too, so I will garantee that you will like his stuff if you liked what he said in the video(s). http://michaeljr.com/
 
Have a great day (and keep brushing up on your history),
Ashlin

2 comments:

Sam said...

"What are you goin' through?!" Haha =D Now who said that, brother or other? ;]
Great post, very funny. =]
Love - s

Ashlin said...

=) haha! Isn't he hilarious?!

Thanks for the comments, Sam, they really make my day!

Love ya,
Ashlin