Friday, August 31, 2012

His Testimonies

"Standing on the promises that cannot fail,
when the howling storms of doubt and fear assail,
by the living Word of God I shall prevail,
standing on the promises of God." -R. Kelso Carter

You tell the Lord, "I am loosing hope!" He answers “Refrain your voice from weeping, and your eyes from tears; for your work shall be rewarded, says the Lord... There is hope in your future, says the Lord..." "And let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart." Jeremiah 31:16-17, Galatians 6:9

In the midst of your overwhelming circumstances... trust your Father in Heaven is with you saying, "When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned, nor shall the flame scorch you." Isaiah 43:2

When you cry, "God, I'm overcome with guilt from past sins" Our Creator declares, “I, even I, am He who blots out your transgressions for My own sake; and I will not remember your sins." Isaiah 43:25

You may pray, "Lord, help my faith to grow!" He says, "Call to Me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you do not know." Jeremiah 33:3

"My soul keeps Your testimonies, and I love them exceedingly." Psalm 119:167

Do not allow your feelings, emotions and circumstances to speak to you, but speak to yourself truth from the word of God.
"My soul, wait silently for God alone, for my expectation is from Him. He only is my rock and my salvation; He is my defense; I shall not be moved. In God is my salvation and my glory; the rock of my strength, and my refuge, is in God. Trust in Him at all times, you people; pour out your heart before Him; God is a refuge for us." - Psalm 62:5-8

"Standing on the promises I cannot fall,
listening every moment to the Spirit's call,
resting in my Savior as my all in all,
standing on the promises of God."

No comments: