Wednesday, January 25, 2012

How Pro-life Are You Truly?

I recently read this article on Revive Our Hearts the other day and I thought it was worth sharing.

Some of the statistics DeMoss shared like, "By the age of eighteen, between movies, television, and video games, the average American child has seen 80,000 murders." came as a shock to me.

She shared many ways to be engaged in the battle for life that I found very thought-provoking. "Whether we’re really pro-life is seen in how we view the poor, how we treat them. How we view and treat those with disabilities, the elderly, those who can no longer care for themselves. How we view and treat our parents, in-laws, difficult people, those of other faiths, those who are immoral, people with whom we disagree politically, theologically, ideologically." -Nancy Leigh DeMoss

Well, before I give more away, why not go over and read the transcript or play the video. I hope you find encouragement -as I did- and have a wonderful day.

-Ashlin

P.S. Keep your eyes out for a guest post, from some dear friends of mine. Coming soon!

No comments: