Thursday, December 30, 2010

One Word 2011

On one great blog I follow I saw this button.

I thought it was such a great idea that I wanted to share it too. Basically instead of making New Year resolutions that are sure to fail before the year is over, pick one word that you want to meditate on. Pick one word to focus on that should help you make good choices and grow as a believer. Pray about what word God wants you to choose. "Joy", "Love", "Faith", "Pray", whatever word is on your mind, or maybe you'll have to narrow down a whole list of words. I can't wait to see how God will use my one word.



PS. Thanks Ashley, for sharing this great idea!

3 comments:

Ashley Hoover said...

It will be neat to see how God works in this coming year as we focus on changing areas of our lives to be more like Him!

Caleb said...

O wow, I never thought of that before. I am going to pray that the Lord will give me a word to meditate on throughout the coming year! I am excited to see what the Lord is going to do in 2011!

Ashlin said...

Yes! I've never once made a New Year's resolution, but I thought this would be worth trying!