Friday, October 15, 2010

If I Marry

If I marry: He must be so tall that when he is on his knees he reaches all the way to heaven. His shoulders must be broad enough to bear the burden of a family. His lips must be strong enough to smile, firm enough to say no, and tender enough to kiss. Love must be so deep that it takes its stand in Christ and so wide that it takes in the whole lost world. He must be active enough to save souls. He must be big enough to be gentle and great enough to be thoughtful. His arms must be strong enough to carry a little child.

-Ruth Bell Graham

1 comment:

Ashlin said...

Hello Everybody!

Some of you told me that you have tried to comment and couldn't!=0 I am so sorry! Well that should be over now, I got rid of my old template from Pyzam!

Ever since I put the new backround up I have been having all sorts of troubles! I'm so sorry for the inconvenience! I swichted it for an autum backround to fit the season!

I look foward to your comments now!
◄►Ashlin

PS-Never use a template from Pyzam! X( It sure to drive you crazy!